Connect with us

Entertainment

How NGO Founder, Japhet Ighodaro Sodomized his 4years Twin Sons in Lagos

Published

on

life!!!!
*******

HOW NGO FOUNDER; JEPHAT IGHODARO SODOMIZED HIS 4-YEAR-OLD TWIN SONS IN LAGOS

By Haruna Yusuf Abuja

The founder of a non-governmental organisation, Jephath Ighodaro, has been arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, for allegedly defiling his twin sons.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the 37-year-old suspect was arrested in the Aguda, Surulere area of the state by the police and some officials of the Lagos State Office of the Public Defender.

A source told our correspondent that the case was reported by the suspect’s wife after the two boys, aged four, fondled her breasts in an “adult way.”

The source said the woman became alarmed when she saw the twins attempting to make love to each other, adding that when she queried them, they said their father had been doing the same thing to them.

He said, “The woman and the suspect got married over four years ago. The woman came from a family that is not well to do, while the man came from a rich family.

“The woman said throughout their marriage, the man only made love to her about six times. The woman suspected that something was wrong with him as he abandoned her sexually.

“She said she could not cry out because she was afraid. She raised the issue with the suspect’s sister who lives abroad and she dismissed it. The man’s family asked her to keep quiet. She lived with the husband in a flat in their family house.”

The source said one of the twin boys was diagnosed with a hole in the heart and was flown to India for treatment.

After a corrective surgery, the boy was said to have recovered.

“Meanwhile, before the boy went to India for the surgery, the man had left the house. When they returned from India, the man took the boys away from their mother.

“The woman did not move out of the house. After two years, the man started bringing the boys to the family house for weekends. He brought them every two weeks.

“On one of the occasions, she said the boys wanted to sleep with each other. Then at another time, they started fondling her breasts in an adult way. She questioned them and they confessed that their father had been sodomising them. They also alleged that he brought men to the house, who also sodomised them,” the source added.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the matter was reported to the OPD, which started an investigation into it.

A source at the government agency told our correspondent that the children were taken to the Mirabel Medical Centre, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja, where tests were carried out on them.

The result of the tests reportedly showed that the children had forceful penetration in their anuses.

“On the day the children were brought to the OPD for interviews, they claimed that their father sodomised them that day as well. After the result of the tests from Mirabel was released, the case was sent to the Gender Unit of the Lagos State Police Command Ikeja,” the source said.

Our correspondent gathered that the Edo State indigene was arrested by policemen from the Aguda division and was transferred to the command headquarters.

A police source said the victims gesticulated how the act was performed by their father when they were interviewed by the police.

He noted that although the suspect denied the allegation, he would be arraigned on Friday (today).

The Lagos State police spokesperson, CSP Chike Oti, said the suspect was in custody and would face prosecution, adding that the state Commissioner of Police, Edgal Imohimi, was interested in the case.

He said, “It is a case of sodomy transferred from the Aguda division. The matter was reported on July 25, 2018, by one Obot on behalf of her twins, aged four, against her husband, Jephath Ighodaro.

“The complainant alleged that her husband had been abusing their children between January 2018 and July 2018. She said she separated from him since October 2015 and that the husband took the children away from school in March 2016.

“She said when he brought them to spend weekend with her sometime in January 2018, the children fondled her breasts.

“She said when she asked them who taught them the naughty behaviour, they narrated that their father had been penetrating them through their anuses and he also asked them to suck his manhood. The medical report from Mirabel Medical Centre revealed there was penetration into the victims’ anuses.”

The Director of the OPD, Mrs Olayinka Adeyemi, said the government would pursue the case to a logical end.

She said, “We find it unacceptable and shocking that a father could abuse his own children; two beautiful sons. This shows that sexual abuse is not just about the girl-child; the boy-child is also endangered.

“While we were interviewing the children, they went to the toilet about three times; we are afraid that their bladders may have been affected. We have asked that further tests be conducted on them.

We also discovered that he has an NGO that claims to be empowering youths. And the NGO has a lot of youths and that was why we got the gender unit of the police command involved because the NGO may be a scam through which young and innocent boys are being lured. To his end, we have written the state Commissioner of Police for further investigation.”

 

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

London police officer joins Big Brother “without permission”

Published

on

 

London police officer joins Big Brother ‘without permission’

Ms Khafi Kareem is an Ekiti native who resides in London
A police officer is appearing on the Nigerian version of Big Brother despite bosses refusing her permission.

The Metropolitan Police said it was carrying out an internal investigation after PC Khafi Kareem, 29, went on the programme “without authority”.

ADVERTISEMENT

Scotland Yard said she had been granted unpaid leave for an “unrelated reason”. But  spokesperson for Ms Kareem said she would “comment on the matter when she can”.

Television channel Africa Magic said Ms Kareem joined Big Brother Naija to “do societal good”.

A profile of Ms Kareem on its website reveals she would spend the prize money, reportedly worth N30 million (£68,000), on hosting a travel show in Nigeria, as well as investing in charitable causes.

Ms Kareem and seven other contestants are currently nominated for eviction. Her social media pages have been encouraging viewers to “save her”.

The off-duty officer has also posted a statement requesting UK’s Sun newspaper to withdraw an article that alleges she faces the sack for having sex with another contestant on the show.

She said the paper had not contacted her for her side of the story and the article was damaging to her image.

The Met said Ms Kareem had been granted unpaid leave ahead of appearing on the show, but her request to take part in the programme was denied.

A spokesman said: “A PC, attached to the Met’s transformation command, requested permission to take part in a reality television entertainment show in Nigeria. Permission was not given.

“The Met is aware that the officer has since appeared on the show without authority.

“The Met does not support the officer’s appearance nor does she represent the Met whilst appearing on the show.”

The force added that any officer found to have breached police standards of professional behaviour could face misconduct proceedings.

In its statement Africa Magic said: “Police officer Khafi Kareem believes that you can have it all if you believe in yourself. She is not only hoping to win the prize money but she wants the exposure that being in Big Brother Naija House brings so that she can do societal good.

“What people don’t know about her is that she is secretly talented in spoken word, singing and dancing. She is an Ekiti native who resides in London.” (BBC)

 

 

 

 

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Charley Boy : “Being in hell after death will be easy for me”

Published

on

Charley Boy: ‘Being in hell after death will be easy for me’

by Daily Hint  12/8/2019

Nigerian entertainer Charles Oputa, known as Charley Boy, has asserted that being in hell after death would not be difficult for him since he has adapted to the condition of Nigeria.

Charley Boy on his Instagram handle who posted a photo of himself in a casket captioned the picture thus, “If I died and went straight to hell, it may take me more than a week to realise that I am no longer at work or living in Nigeria. Yeye rulers. God go punish una soon”.

The entertainer and activist who is always on the neck of any government on issues that are yet to be addressed in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday 6th August, 2019 in Abuja spoke on his set to release a new single featuring rapper Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz.

Charly Boy said he has decided to work with Falz because of his philosophical style of music that addresses leadership issues and societal ills.

Read Also: Photos: Charley Boy apologises to Saraki over posts
He added that the project was an advocacy song targeted at driving positive narratives in society.

“Falz is a young man that I so much believe in his music and passion for positive change in all aspects of our society, and we share similar thoughts. We are working on something together and it will surely stir positive change in our lives as Nigerians.”

The former president of Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria said that he decided to use music as a tool to inspire ordinary Nigerians, especially youths, towards holding leaders accountable.

He explained that he was leading an advocacy and enlightenment campaign ‘Na we be Government” and decided to go back to music, his age-long passion, to call citizens to participate in nation-building.

“All over the world, the arts, especially music, have been used to inspire people and change narratives towards a better society. I did not go into music for money, but for the passion for it, and this time I am using it to awake the consciousness of all Nigerians towards building the country they desire,” he said.

 

 

 

Continue Reading

Entertainment

60 birds fell from sky shrieking in pain and bleeding from their eyes for mysterious reasons

Published

on

60 Birds Fell From Sky Shrieking in Pain and Bleeding From Their Eyes For Mysterious Reasons

Katerina Papakyriakopoulou

In a terrifying incident witnesses described as a scene “like something out of a horror film,” about 60 birds died in Australia earlier in July 2019 after falling from the sky shrieking and bleeding from their eyes and beaks.

In a terrifying incident witnesses described as a scene “like something out of a horror film,” about 60 birds died in Australia earlier in July 2019 after falling from the sky shrieking and bleeding from their eyes and beaks.

The birds, that belong to a protected native species—the long-billed corella—are believed to have been poisoned, leading to their mysterious mass death near a school at One Tree Hill in Adelaide, in the country’s south.

Many of the birds were already dead when rescuers were called onto the scene to tend to the cockatoos. While some of the corella were alive, those too were bleeding from their beaks and eyes.

Sarah King, the founder of Casper’s Bird Rescue, told the Guardian that one of her staff discovered the poor creatures before calling her in a state of distress to say to her that there were far more of the suffering birds than he could handle.

King believes that the way in which the long-billed corella died was consistent with poisoning, leading to a grueling death that may have inflicted pain on the birds for days to weeks, in some cases.

Veterinarian Trudy Seidel, who also inspected the birds, said that poisoning was “more than likely,” according to the Australian Broadcast Corporation.

Another species of the bird, the little corella, is considered a pest in the region because of the damage it can inflict on crops and street lights, and local authorities list the bird as unprotected.

In 2018, the little corella menaced northern Adelaide by the thousands, stripping trees, causing a ruckus and leaving the area coated in droppings.

In March 2019, a local council proposed culling the creatures by gassing, while others have suggested novel methods of herding them away such as deploying drones or falcons to scare them off.

According to The Mind Unleashed, the deceased long-billed corellas are undergoing disease and toxin testing, which will last several weeks before the cause for poisoning is found.

Those found guilty of harming the protected species might face fines or even jail time for the crime.

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2019 Daily Hint News. Designed by VIS Nigeria